Why hello there, I am Maddy, proud co-owner of and writer for Analytical Madness inc. I release articles every Thursday so follow us on Twitter to recieve the weekly goodness. I focus on articles that are whimsical and silly, yet still explore the subject matter in a penetrating way that will satisfy your deepest needs. A difficult task, to be sure, but I believe that my degree in Journalism has taught me the necessary skills to be the village idiot! After all, that's what most journalists do these days... If that is not to your liking; run away! Run far, run fast and leave all the women and children behind. Unless you're one of them... In that case you should leave all the men behind! If you still care to linger in this place and are looking for more in-depth analyses; consider checking out my super smart bestie Analyze. Be sure to leave him a comment and tell him I sent you. He'll appreciate it a great deal!
Most commented posts
- The Charge of the Dothraki? – Explaining What Cavalry Is All About — 6 comments
- If Thoughtful Looks Could Kill – Why the Preston Jacobs Dornish Master Plan Is Unlikely — 5 comments
- He’s Back – Psychological Analysis on What Fifty Years of Suffering Can Do To The Protagonist — 4 comments
- “Training? No, I Shall Randomly Gain Power Instead” – The Biggest Sin of Dragon Ball Super — 3 comments
- The Life of a Hero! – Taking a Look at the Character Alec Ryder in Mass Effect Andromeda — 3 comments