I am Analyze, the undisputed ruler of this portion of the internet. If you click on my beautiful mask you can find all of the various articles I've written organized in an ever-so-neat way. I release an article every other Tuesday, so you lovely people should be sure to follow Analytical Madness on Twitter to make sure you don't miss a single drop of the sauce of my wisdom. My articles are primarily aimed at making you think about the complexity of the various things that I talk about, though with a sprinkling of sarcasm and dry wit. If you're a fan of in-depth analysis of themes and symbolism, psychological analyses of characters, deconstruction and speculation on lore, rewritten scenes and a good dose of criticism then you've come to the right place.
Most commented posts
- Come At Me Bro – Why I Hate Lyanna Mormont — 5 comments
- Missing the Light at the End of the Tunnel – Why The Originals’ Ending Doesn’t Work — 5 comments
- Gentlemen, Take Your Seats – A Case Study in the Art of Wordless Communication — 3 comments
- Gods Do Not Fall Gracefully – Predicting Solas’ Grand Plan — 2 comments
- From Gold to Black – Is the Black City Arlathan? — 1 comment