I am Analyze, the psychology student and more serious of the two writers. If you click on my beautiful mask you can find all of the various articles I've written organized in an ever-so-neat way. I release an article every other Tuesday, so you lovely people should be sure to follow Analytical Madness on Twitter to make sure you don't miss a single drop of the sauce of my wisdom. My articles are primarily aimed at making you think about the complexity of the various things that I talk about, though with a sprinkling of sarcasm and dry wit. If you're a fan of in-depth analysis of themes and symbolism, psychological analyses of characters, deconstruction and speculation on lore, rewritten scenes and a good dose of criticism then you've come to the right place. If however you're looking for something a little more accessible and light-hearted (or light-headed); you may want to try my more pedestrian counterpart Maddy.
Most commented posts
- Missing the Light at the End of the Tunnel – Why The Originals’ Ending Doesn’t Work — 5 comments
- Gods Do Not Fall Gracefully – Predicting Solas’ Grand Plan — 2 comments
- Come At Me Bro – Why I Hate Lyanna Mormont — 1 comment
- From Gold to Black – Is the Black City Arlathan? — 1 comment
- A Short Hiatus — 1 comment